EmployerEarls Restaurant (Grande Prairie) Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 01, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 9  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 30, 2022
Earls Restaurant (Grande Prairie) Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Organize and set up bar
- Clean bar area and wash glassware
- Inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks
- Store beverage and food products
- Order bar stock and maintain inventory and control of bar stock
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain inventories of bar stock, order supplies and record sales
Interest in serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to patrons; and in taking beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for food and beverage servers; and in ensuring compliance with provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations; may train and supervise other bartenders and bar staff; may hire and dismiss staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.