Date PostedSeptember 15, 2022
Location Dewberry, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 45 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 15, 2022
No degree, certificate or diploma
Hotel, motel, resort
- Organize and set up bar
- Short order cooking and food preparation
- Clean bar area and wash glassware
- Serve food or snacks
- Collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages
- Operate cash register
- Operate video lottery terminal
- Store beverage and food products
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Experience an asset
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain inventories of bar stock, order supplies and record sales
Interest in serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to patrons; and in taking beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for food and beverage servers; and in ensuring compliance with provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations; may train and supervise other bartenders and bar staff; may hire and dismiss staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.