EmployerBeyond The Trees
Date PostedJune 09, 2022
Location Wildwood, AB
Earnings $190.00 to $215.00 daily (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 48 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 09, 2022
Beyond The Trees
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- National Lifeguard Service (NLS) Certificate
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI)
7 months to less than 1 year
- Patrolling/supervising activities
- Leading/instructing groups
- Ensure safety of rescuers and victims at accident scenes
- Leading/instructing individuals
- Lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques
- Understand principles of group dynamics
- Conduct therapeutic recreational or athletic activities
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Plan and carry out recreational, fitness and sports activities
- Assemble supplies, sports and game equipment
- Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
Physiographic Environment Experience
Lakes and inland waters
Security and Safety
- Child abuse registry check
- Child welfare check
- Immunization records
- Criminal record check
Work Site Environment
- In/on water
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
Ability to Supervise
More than 20 people
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Staff accommodation available
- Staff accommodation provided
- Room and board provided
- Remote location
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- On-site amenities
- On-site recreation and activities
- On-site housing options
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in manipulating and assembling supplies and sports and game equipment; and in monitoring recreational and sports activities to ensure safety and provide emergency and first aid assistance when required
Interest in instructing groups and individuals in arts, crafts and similar activities; in leading groups and individuals in recreational and leisure programs, and in attending clients with special needs by conducting therapeutic recreational and athletic activities
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan recreational, athletic, fitness and sports programs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.