Beer Sales Representative - Wholesale
EmployerSleeman Breweries Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $57,000.00 to $59,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 22, 2023
Sleeman Breweries Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Various locations
- On-site customer service
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Provide customer service
Type of product
Beer and spirits
Computer and technology knowledge
- Presentation software
- Word processing software
- Electronic mail
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Credit check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
2 years to less than 3 years
Remote work available
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Gasoline paid
- Mileage paid
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; in providing clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods and services; and in representing companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
Interest in compiling information to identify and solicit potential clients
Interest in overseeing the preparation of sales and other contracts; may supervise the activities of other sales representatives
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.