Bender Set-Up Operator - Metal Products Manufacturing
EmployerTwa Panel Systems Inc.
Date PostedNovember 24, 2022
Location Nisku, AB
Earnings $25.19 hourly
Work Hours 43 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 08, 2022
Twa Panel Systems Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Metal product fabrication industry
- Sheet metal shop
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
- Document work completed
- Lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines
- Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Select and transport material to work area manually or using crane or hoist
- Troubleshoot, perform corrective action or minor repairs
Equipment and machinery experience
- Automatic conveyor
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Hand tools
- Lifting device
- Overhead crane
- Soldering or welding equipment
Metal forming or shaping operations experience
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
2 years to less than 3 years
Health care plan
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.