Date PostedDecember 23, 2021
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 22, 2022
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Simply Accounting
- MS Outlook
- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Post journal entries
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Security and Safety
- Immunization records
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jan 22, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and government documents
Interest in keeping records of accounts and in verifying financial recording procedures by operating manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Interest in preparing tax returns and providing other personal bookkeeping services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.