Date PostedJune 09, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $810.00 weekly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 03, 2022
1 year to less than 2 years
- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Post journal entries
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and government documents
Interest in keeping records of accounts and in verifying financial recording procedures by operating manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Interest in preparing tax returns and providing other personal bookkeeping services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.