EmployerSmart Brands Auto Group Inc
Date PostedNovember 09, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $29.20 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 24, 2022
Smart Brands Auto Group Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Supervise other workers
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Compile data, statistics and other information
Area of specialization
- Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Ability to multitask
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and government documents
Interest in keeping records of accounts and in verifying financial recording procedures by operating manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Interest in preparing tax returns and providing other personal bookkeeping services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.