There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Employer1975201 Alberta Ltd
Date PostedMarch 16, 2023
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 15, 2023
1975201 Alberta Ltd
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
On-site customer service
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Simply Accounting
Security and safety
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
7 months to less than 1 year
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and government documents
Interest in keeping records of accounts and in verifying financial recording procedures by operating manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Interest in preparing tax returns and providing other personal bookkeeping services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.