EmployerLegal Leaf Immigration Consulting Ltd.
Date PostedMay 27, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 16 to 25 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 24, 2022
Legal Leaf Immigration Consulting Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Accounting software
- Quick Books
- Reconcile accounts
- Post journal entries
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and government documents
Interest in keeping records of accounts and in verifying financial recording procedures by operating manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Interest in preparing tax returns and providing other personal bookkeeping services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.