Bottle Depot Supervisor - Recycling
EmployerSouth Hill Bottle Depot
Date PostedMay 26, 2021
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 16, 2021
South Hill Bottle Depot
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Resolve work related problems
- Recruit and hire staff
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Arrange training for staff
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
D1, 2410 - 50 Ave, Red Deer, AB
Red Deer, Alberta T4R1M3
Jul 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.