There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Bottle Depot Supervisor
EmployerSTETTLER BOTTLE DEPOT
Date PostedMay 17, 2023
Location Stettler, AB
Earnings $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 16, 2023
STETTLER BOTTLE DEPOT
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Resolve work related problems
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Arrange training for staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.