EmployerBWO Hospitality Inc.
Date PostedMay 08, 2022
Location Okotoks, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 12 to 24 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 05, 2022
BWO Hospitality Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Safe Food Handling certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Hotel, motel, resort
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is your current level of study?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
100 Southbank Road
Okotoks, Alberta T1S2C7
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM
Jun 05, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.