Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by Minhas Micro Brewery
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.44 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 16, 2021
Minhas Micro Brewery
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food, beverage and tobacco products
Interest in co-ordinating work activities with other units in food, beverage and tobacco processing industries; and in resolving work problems
Interest in scheduling activities of workers
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.