EmployerHell's Basement Brewery Inc
Date PostedApril 26, 2022
Location Medicine Hat, AB
Earnings $46,000.00 to $52,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 26, 2022
Hell's Basement Brewery Inc
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
$100,001 - $500,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Inventory control software
- Electronic mail
Type of Industry Experience
- Direct quality control inspections
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract)
Willing to travel overnight
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Values and ethics
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 26, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operations of manufacturing establishments or production departments of manufacturing establishments, to direct quality control inspection systems and to reccommend the replacement of machines; and in overseeing employee training
Interest in negotiating with senior managers to develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
Interest in developing production schedules and equipment maintenance schedules and in maintaining inventories of raw materials and finished products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.