There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerEverest Houses Ltd
Date PostedMay 25, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $33.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 24, 2023
Everest Houses Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Select type of insulation required
- Measure and cut insulating materials to required shape and dimensions using hand and power tools
- Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
- Fit insulation around obstructions and between joists and studs
- Brush waterproofing cement or other material over insulating materials
- Fabricate and apply removable insulation pads and covers
- Assemble, erect and dismantle scaffolding, rigging and hoisting equipment
- Remove asbestos, ceramic fibres, lead and mould and urea-formaldehyde insulation materials from buildings
Type of experience
Area of specialization
- Modified roofing system
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
On the road job
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproofing cement over insulating materials to finish surfaces, and to install vapour barriers
Interest in operating hand and power tools to measure and cut insulating materials to required dimensions
Interest in fitting insulation around obstructions and between studs and joints
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.