Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by Rose Building Maintenance Ltd.
Location St. Albert, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 16, 2020
Rose Building Maintenance Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Estimate costs and materials
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
NO.7, St. Anne Street, Suite 223
St. Albert, Alberta T8N2X4
Oct 16, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.