Building Maintenance Worker
EmployerZainul and Shazma Holdings LTD 1997
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2023
Location Hinton, AB
Earnings $22.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 09, 2023
Zainul and Shazma Holdings LTD 1997
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Hotel, motel, resort
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment
- Perform minor repairs on appliances
- Perform safety and security checks
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.