EmployerDELTA MAE Consulting Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 18, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $46.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 18, 2022
DELTA MAE Consulting Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- Plan the re-organization of operations
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
Area of specialization
- Business management
- Organizational analysis
- Corporate development planning
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing managerial methods and organization of public and private sector establishments; in conducting research to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs, in conducting quality audits, and in developing quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
Interest in conducting assessments and proposing, planning and implementing improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications; may supervise contracted researchers and clerical staff
Interest in consulting with senior officials to provide advice on managerial methods and organization of public and private sector establishments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.