Business Development Officer
EmployerC&L Cabinets Ltd.
Date PostedMay 05, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $46.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 21, 2021
C&L Cabinets Ltd.
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher
- Provide consulting services to government and other organizations
- Plan development projects
- Develop and implement business plans
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Design market research questionnaires
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Prepare funding applications
- Develop marketing strategies
- Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
7210 5th St SE suite G
Calgary, Alberta T2H2L9
Jul 21, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan development projects with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, business associations and government agencies, and to develop strategies to attract venture capital; and in administering programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment and tourism
Interest in developing policies and programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas, and in developing social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development
Interest in consulting to advise on procedures and requirements for government approval
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.