Business Development Officer
EmployerLED EAGLE LTD
Date PostedApril 21, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $44.23 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 21, 2022
LED EAGLE LTD
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
Business and/or industry
- Develop policies
- Develop and implement business plans
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Develop feasibility studies
- Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 21, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan development projects with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, business associations and government agencies, and to develop strategies to attract venture capital; and in administering programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment and tourism
Interest in developing policies and programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas, and in developing social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development
Interest in consulting to advise on procedures and requirements for government approval
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.