There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Business Development Officer
Date PostedMarch 14, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $48.08 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 13, 2023
- Design market research questionnaires
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- Develop marketing strategies
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
- Develop and implement business plans
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan development projects with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, business associations and government agencies, and to develop strategies to attract venture capital; and in administering programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment and tourism
Interest in developing policies and programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas, and in developing social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development
Interest in consulting to advise on procedures and requirements for government approval
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.