There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Business Development Officer
EmployerHV Global Immigration Ltd
Date PostedMay 26, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $45.00 to $47.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 25, 2023
HV Global Immigration Ltd
- Develop policies
- Administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in rural and urban areas
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals
- Design market research questionnaires
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Develop feasibility studies
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- Maintain database of potential franchisees, real estate locations and on-line buy/sell Internet sites
- Prepare funding applications
- Develop marketing strategies
- Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
- Develop and implement business plans
Computer and technology knowledge
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan development projects with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, business associations and government agencies, and to develop strategies to attract venture capital; and in administering programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment and tourism
Interest in developing policies and programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas, and in developing social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development
Interest in consulting to advise on procedures and requirements for government approval
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.