There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Business General Manager
EmployerThe Canadian Bar code Corporation
Date PostedMay 22, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $49.93 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 21, 2023
The Canadian Bar code Corporation
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
Computer and technology knowledge
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to authorize the establishment of departments and associated senior staff positions; to approve overall human resource planning; to co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions and departments; to select middle managers, directors and other executive staff; and to approve promotional campaigns
Interest in establishing and organizing major departments and associated senior staff positions; and in formulating promotional campaigns
Interest in negotiating with a board of directors to formulate policies and programs; and in delegating representatives to act on behalf of the organization
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.