Posted on Mar 17, 2021 by Mainside Limited
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $27.50 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 16, 2021
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
Management Consultant Specific Skills
- Propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards
- Plan the re-organization of operations
3 years to less than 5 years
Area of Specialization
- Revenue - cost analysis
- Organizational analysis
- Operations management
- Management analysis
- Corporate development planning
- Business management
- Business methods analysis
- Operational methods research
- Human resource management
- Program evaluation and review
- Ethical oversight and accountability framework assessment
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Apr 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing managerial methods and organization of public and private sector establishments; in conducting research to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs, in conducting quality audits, and in developing quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
Interest in conducting assessments and proposing, planning and implementing improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications; may supervise contracted researchers and clerical staff
Interest in consulting with senior officials to provide advice on managerial methods and organization of public and private sector establishments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.