Business Services Officer
EmployerBhullar Enterprises Ltd.
Date PostedDecember 20, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 15, 2022
Bhullar Enterprises Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Office
- Supervise professional and support staff and students
- Perform administrative tasks
- Delegate work to office support staff
Business and/or industry
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Develop policies
- Develop and implement business plans
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Design market research questionnaires
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Develop marketing strategies
- Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
- Internet access
- Cellular phone
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel overnight
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
904 Wildwood Way NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6T0M2
Between 02:00 PM and 04:30 PM
904 Wildwood Way NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6T0M2
Feb 15, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.