Business Services Officer
EmployerBhullar Enterprises Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 19, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 19, 2022
Bhullar Enterprises Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Business and/or industry
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Supervise professional and support staff and students
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Perform administrative tasks
- Develop policies
- Develop and implement business plans
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Design market research questionnaires
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Develop marketing strategies
- Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Willing to travel
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Willing to travel overnight
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Internet access
- Cellular phone
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Client focus
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.