Business Services Sales Representative
EmployerGreenTech Resources Limited, Canada
Date PostedApril 21, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 17, 2022
GreenTech Resources Limited, Canada
1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise activities of other sales representatives
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Provide customer service
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Regina, Saskatchewan S4P1Y5
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Jun 17, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; in providing clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods and services; and in representing companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
Interest in compiling information to identify and solicit potential clients
Interest in overseeing the preparation of sales and other contracts; may supervise the activities of other sales representatives
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.