Date PostedJune 09, 2022
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $16.60 to $21.60 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 100  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 04, 2022
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
Health care plan
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment to split carcasses into smaller portions to facilitate handling
Interest in comparing information to remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses, and to skin, clean and trim carcasses
Interest in preparing meat for further processing, packaging and marketing
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.