Posted on Jan 12, 2021 by YG FRAMING LTD.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.40 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 11, 2021
YG FRAMING LTD.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
- Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
3316 11 ST NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6T2C5
Feb 11, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete units using glue and clamps, and to reinforce joints using nails, screws and other fasteners
Interest in marking outlines for dimensions of parts on wood
Interest in compiling information to repair and restyle wood furniture, fixtures and related products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.