EmployerBUTTAR WOODWORKS LTD
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $23.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 10, 2022
BUTTAR WOODWORKS LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Maintain clean and safe work environment
Area of Specialization
- Window sashes
- Doors and door frames
- Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
1935 21 ST NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6T2L2
Feb 10, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete units using glue and clamps, and to reinforce joints using nails, screws and other fasteners
Interest in marking outlines for dimensions of parts on wood
Interest in compiling information to repair and restyle wood furniture, fixtures and related products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.