Employer1772399 ALBERTA LTD.
Date PostedJuly 21, 2022
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 20, 2022
1772399 ALBERTA LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Custom cabinet shop
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
- Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Supervise other workers
- Estimate costs and materials
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
Area of Specialization
- Built-in units
- Doors and door frames
- Furniture and cabinet remodeling
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete units using glue and clamps, and to reinforce joints using nails, screws and other fasteners
Interest in marking outlines for dimensions of parts on wood
Interest in compiling information to repair and restyle wood furniture, fixtures and related products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.