Car Wash Manager
EmployerQAZI'S WATERFRONT CAR WASH LTD
Date PostedJanuary 06, 2023
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $33.65 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 25, 2023
QAZI'S WATERFRONT CAR WASH LTD
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Car wash
- Willing to relocate
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- 3-4 people
- 5-10 people
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising staff; in establishing policies and procedures for staff; and in directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of the establishment
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and control budgets and inventories; and in implementing policies and procedures for staff
Interest in managing contracts for advertising and marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.