Career Group Facilitator
EmployerKopar Administration Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 23, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $4,200.00 to $4,500.00 monthly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 06, 2023
Kopar Administration Ltd.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Community-based agency
- Private employment service agency
- Employment agency services
- Interview clients to obtain employment history, educational background and career goals
- Identify barriers to employment and assist clients with such matters as job readiness skills, job search strategies, writing résumés and preparing for job interviews
- Perform administrative tasks
- Assess need for assistance such as rehabilitation, financial aid or further training and refer clients to the appropriate services
- Administer and interpret tests designed to determine the interests, aptitudes and abilities of clients
- Collect labour market information for clients regarding job openings, entry and skill requirements and other occupational information
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations and field trips
- Implement life skills workshops
- Assist students to develop life skills
- 11-15 people
- Working groups
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Adult Abuse Registry check
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Travel insurance
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in consulting to advise employers on human resources and other employment-related issues; in referring clients to appropriate services; in assisting clients with such matters as job readiness skills and job search strategies; and in providing established workers with information on maintaining a job or moving within an organization, dealing with job dissatisfaction or making a career change
Interest in compiling information to collect labour market information for clients regarding job openings, entry and skill requirements and other occupational information; and in administering tests designed to determine interests, aptitudes and abilities
Interest in interpreting test results and identifying barriers to employment; and in providing consulting services to community groups and agencies, businesses and industry, and to other organizations involved in providing community-based career planning resources
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.