EmployerVleeming Custom Homes
Date PostedSeptember 09, 2022
Location Lacombe, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $31.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 08, 2022
Vleeming Custom Homes
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Various locations
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel regularly
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Tight deadlines
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
1 to less than 7 months
On the road job
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to prepare layouts that conform to building codes using measuring tools
Interest in speaking to apprentices and other construction workers to supervise their activities
Interest in compiling information to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.