EmployerGazouli Contracting Ltd.
Date PostedOctober 14, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Nov 13, 2021
Gazouli Contracting Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
12054 75 St
Edmonton, Alberta T5B2B6
Between 12:00 PM and 05:00 PM
Nov 13, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to prepare layouts that conform to building codes using measuring tools
Interest in speaking to apprentices and other construction workers to supervise their activities
Interest in compiling information to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.