There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerJFA Contracting (2006) LTD
Date PostedMarch 16, 2023
Location Duagh, AB
Earnings $30.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 15, 2023
JFA Contracting (2006) LTD
- Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- At heights
- Various locations
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Carpenter Trade Certification
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Large workload
- Physically demanding
- Tight deadlines
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
5 years or more
On the road job
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to prepare layouts that conform to building codes using measuring tools
Interest in speaking to apprentices and other construction workers to supervise their activities
Interest in compiling information to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.