There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Date PostedMay 25, 2023
Location Lloydminster, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 08, 2023
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- At heights
- Various locations
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Prepare tenders and quotations
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites
- Supervise other workers
- Estimate costs and materials
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Carpenter Trade Certification
- Carpenter Red Seal Certificate
Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
3 years to less than 5 years
Involves supporting green economy sectors
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to prepare layouts that conform to building codes using measuring tools
Interest in speaking to apprentices and other construction workers to supervise their activities
Interest in compiling information to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.