Posted on Oct 07, 2020 by Circle K Ross St.
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Nov 06, 2020
Circle K Ross St.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Operate cash register
- Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
- Scan items
- Tabulate total payment for goods or services required
- Receive payment for goods or services
- Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
- Stock shelves and clean counter area
- Greet customers
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags
- Provide customer service
- Participate in promotional activities
- Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
3801 Ross Street
Red Deer, Alberta T4N1W1
Nov 06, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to calculate total payments received at the end of the work shift and reconcile with total sales
Interest in manipulating - operating to wrap and place merchandise in bags, and to tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers and optical price scanners; may stock shelves and clean check-out counter area
Interest in speaking with customers to provide information; may accept reservations and take-out orders
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.