EmployerAAPAR SERVICES LTD
Date PostedMay 02, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 15, 2022
AAPAR SERVICES LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Operate cash register
- Suggestive selling
- Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
- Scan items
- Tabulate total payment for goods or services required
- Receive payment for goods or services
- Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
- Stock shelves and clean counter area
- Greet customers
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags
- Weigh produce and bulk foods
- Provide customer service
- Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
Full time enrollment
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 15, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to calculate total payments received at the end of the work shift and reconcile with total sales
Interest in manipulating - operating to wrap and place merchandise in bags, and to tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers and optical price scanners; may stock shelves and clean check-out counter area
Interest in speaking with customers to provide information; may accept reservations and take-out orders
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.