EmployerCircle K Convenience Store
Date PostedJune 21, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 36 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 21, 2022
Circle K Convenience Store
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Price scanner
- Electronic cash register
- Interac machine
- Computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering system
- Operate cash register
- Suggestive selling
- Scan items
- Tabulate total payment for goods or services required
- Receive payment for goods or services
- Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
- Stock shelves and clean counter area
- Greet customers
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags
- Weigh produce and bulk foods
- Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
- Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to calculate total payments received at the end of the work shift and reconcile with total sales
Interest in manipulating - operating to wrap and place merchandise in bags, and to tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers and optical price scanners; may stock shelves and clean check-out counter area
Interest in speaking with customers to provide information; may accept reservations and take-out orders
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.