Charter Bus Driver
EmployerINDO CANADIAN BUS LTD
Date PostedJuly 24, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $23.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 6  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 23, 2022
INDO CANADIAN BUS LTD
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Operate subway or light rail transit to transport passengers
- Operate buses, school busses or streetcars to transport passengers
- Report delays, mechanical problems and accidents
- Complete logbooks and reports
- Communicate with passengers, dispatchers or other drivers using two-way radio systems
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Class 4/4F/F/4A-B-C Licence (ambulances, emergency vehicles and buses with fewer than 24 passengers)
- Driver's Licence (Class 2 or B or C)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in driving buses and buses equipped for wheelchair accessibility, streetcars and intercity and sightseeing tour and charter buses to transport passengers along established routes, locally and over long distances; and in driving buses to transport passengers and cargo to intercity and long-distance destinations
Interest in copying information to report delays, mechanical problems and accidents; and in collecting fares, issuing transfers, checking bus passes and recording transactions
Interest in speaking with passengers to provide information on fares, schedules and stops; may provide passengers with information on points of interest during trips
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.