Chef De Partie
EmployerRimrock Resort Hotel
Date PostedNovember 17, 2022
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 17, 2022
Rimrock Resort Hotel
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Analyze operating costs and other data
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Estimate food requirements and food and labour costs
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising` the activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks; and in recruiting and hiring staff
Interest in co-ordinating information to ensure food meets quality standards; may prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
Interest in planning menus
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.