EmployerPapa Giuseppe's Kitchen & Catering
Date PostedAugust 16, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 16, 2021
Papa Giuseppe's Kitchen & Catering
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
Ability to Supervise
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Chefs and Specialist Chefs Specific Skills
- Create new recipes
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
10583 115 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5H3K4
Oct 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising` the activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks; and in recruiting and hiring staff
Interest in co-ordinating information to ensure food meets quality standards; may prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
Interest in planning menus
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.