There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 9  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 22, 2023
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising` the activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks; and in recruiting and hiring staff
Interest in co-ordinating information to ensure food meets quality standards; may prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
Interest in planning menus
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.