Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Rane Pharmaceutical Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $50.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 19, 2020
Rane Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Master's degree
- Organic Chemistry
Manufacturing Sector Experience
Pharmaceuticals and medicines
Industrial Processes and Products Experience
3 years to less than 5 years
Area of Work Experience
Chemical and pharmaceutical company
- Drug evaluation and testing
- Clinical testing
- Supervise other chemists
- Act as technical consultant in a particular field of expertise
- Participate in the commercialization of new products
- Analyze, synthesize, purify, modify and characterize chemical or biochemical compounds
- Develop and conduct programs of analysis to ensure quality control of raw materials, chemical intermediates or final products
- Conduct programs to identify and quantify environmental toxicants
- Conduct research to develop new chemical formulations and processes and devise new technical applications of industrial chemicals and compounds
- Conduct research into the synthesis and properties of chemical compounds and the mechanisms of chemical reactions
- Investigate chemical aspects of the mechanisms of drug action, the diagnosis and treatment of disease and the organ function
- Participate in interdisciplinary research and development projects
- Conduct research to discover, develop, refine and evaluate new products such as those used in nanomedicine, nanoelectronics and other applications of chemistry
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Specializations in Chemistry
Specialization or Experience
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 19, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to conduct research to develop new chemical formulations and processes and to devise new technical applications of industrial chemicals and compounds; and to investigate chemical aspects of the mechanisms of drug action, the diagnosis and treatment of disease, organ function and the assessment of health
Interest in precision working with instruments to analyze, synthesize, purify, modify and characterize chemical and biochemical compounds
Interest in consulting in a particular field of technical expertise; and in developing and conducting programs of analysis to ensure quality control of raw materials, chemical intermediates and final products; may supervise other chemists and chemical technicians and technologists
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.