There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Child Care Live-In Caregiver
EmployerDianne Que,Daniel Que
Date PostedMay 16, 2023
Location Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 15, 2023
Dianne Que,Daniel Que
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Employer's home
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Emergency child care first aid and CPR
Experience with special needs children
- Autistic children
- Children with a mental health disability
- Children with a physical disability
- Children with an intellectual disability
- Children with epilepsy
- Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Children with learning disabilities
- Public transportation is available
- Vehicle supplied by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
1 to less than 7 months
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- On-site housing options
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Transportation provided by employer
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in assisting to care for children in employers' residences; and to tend to the emotional well-being of children; may reside in employers' homes
Interest in handling to prepare and serve meals; to prepare formulas and change diapers for infants; and to perform other housekeeping duties; may be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child
Interest in copying employers' instructions to plan and oversee children's activities such as meals and rest periods; to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parent; to take children to and from school and to appointments; to maintain a healthy environment in the home; and in organizing activities such as games and outings to provide amusement and exercise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.