Child Caregiver - Private Home
EmployerHarpreet Kaur Dhaliwal
Date PostedNovember 05, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 18, 2021
Harpreet Kaur Dhaliwal
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- 1 year
- 3 years
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Supervise and care for children
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
Work Site Environment
Work Location Information
Work in employer's/client's home
- Effective interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 18, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in assisting to care for children in employers' residences; and to tend to the emotional well-being of children; may reside in employers' homes
Interest in handling to prepare and serve meals; to prepare formulas and change diapers for infants; and to perform other housekeeping duties; may be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child
Interest in copying employers' instructions to plan and oversee children's activities such as meals and rest periods; to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parent; to take children to and from school and to appointments; to maintain a healthy environment in the home; and in organizing activities such as games and outings to provide amusement and exercise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.