Child Caregiver - Private Home
Date PostedApril 21, 2022
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 45 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 21, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- 5 years
- 3 years
- Toddler to pre-school (1 - 3 years)
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Employer's home
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Supervise and care for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Public transportation is available
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Client focus
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”.
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 21, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in assisting to care for children in employers' residences; and to tend to the emotional well-being of children; may reside in employers' homes
Interest in handling to prepare and serve meals; to prepare formulas and change diapers for infants; and to perform other housekeeping duties; may be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child
Interest in copying employers' instructions to plan and oversee children's activities such as meals and rest periods; to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parent; to take children to and from school and to appointments; to maintain a healthy environment in the home; and in organizing activities such as games and outings to provide amusement and exercise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.