Child Caregiver - Private Home
Date PostedAugust 02, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 01, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Employer's home
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Public transportation is available
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in assisting to care for children in employers' residences; and to tend to the emotional well-being of children; may reside in employers' homes
Interest in handling to prepare and serve meals; to prepare formulas and change diapers for infants; and to perform other housekeeping duties; may be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child
Interest in copying employers' instructions to plan and oversee children's activities such as meals and rest periods; to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parent; to take children to and from school and to appointments; to maintain a healthy environment in the home; and in organizing activities such as games and outings to provide amusement and exercise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.